1. Flashing ROM from Phantom ( come in NB0 format )
Just download and install SUT LR from here ( Software Update Tool )
2.Then connect ur phone and make sure all its driver installed. (need connection to internet to complete driver installation.. (Windows 7 64bit )
3. Start ur phone in DOWNLOAD MODE..
(Download Mode: Hang Up + Vol Up + Power)
4. Start SUT from ur PC, then choose .nb0 file from where u put it.. :)
start flashing.. ( choose clear data if 1st time try, got problem )
In case still got error, just follow guide to recover back to stock 2.1 ROM below
Happy Flashing and lets Spread the Words..
WARNING!!! .. pls restore ur Spice to stock ROM before proceed!!!
(this only for flashing ROM in .zip format )
1. download z4root, copy to ur SD Card, install then root n reboot
2. download clockwork rom manager,copy to ur SD Card and install Flash ClockWork Recovery
3. partition SD card (for Swap n Apps2sd ) (this will erase all ur data pls make BACKUP to PC )
can use 256MB/ 512MB for EXT and 64MB for swap
4. download ur custom ROM and put into SD card.
5. open ROM Manager and choose Install ROM from SD Card.
( choose backup ROM and Wipe Data/ Cache )
6. download Google Apps, copy to ur FORMATTED SD card,
turn off Handphone, start in recovery mode, (Recovery Mode: Vol Up + Camera + Power)
choose install form zip, find that Google Apps file,
wait couple of second, it will reboot itself..
Reboot u will be greeting by all new splash screen..
7. In case u wanna turn back to stock ROM, just open clockwork, choose restore from Backup
and voila u're back to stock again.
UPDATED: so far the best ROM for me is Phantom King Rev2..
so just get it guys..
!! Do At Ur Own Risk !!
i think thats it..
Resource : A Must Have Tools
A: Software Update Tool
(choose nb0 file from B ) below
B: ROM for stok SPICE Mi300 INDIA..
after installation complete, dont close that SUT yet
C:\Program Files (x86)\Software Update Tool Setup
take that nb0 and save at other place..
(somewhere safe) coz when u close that SUT, it wil delete that nb0
C: z4root ..easiest ROOT of them all (just copy to ur SD n install from there )
D: Clockwork ROM Manager
E: ur ROM of Choice
choose here.. Nightly build but stable enough to use daily
this Cyanogen Mod 7 is working fine for me...its 2.3 Gingerbread!!
F: Google Apps. A Must for nightly build ROM
G: CSL Mi300 (Malaysia ) stock ROM ( taken from clockwork Mod Backup )
(updated : this ROM wont restore back our CSL boot logo.. so for now we still helpless )
any gentleman who know how to do it.. pls post some comment below..
thanks to vaseplus
How to Recover back to Stock ROM
1. press HANG UP soft button, VOLUME UP and POWER to enter Download mode.
2. and your phone is entering Download mode with something iterate with black background screen, i am so panic at that time almost fainted ;-p
3. Open up the RUT application and browse nb0 file that you need to install to your phone.
4. you can see "Next" button on RUT application, it means your phone is detecting.
5. RUT will warn you that your phone is in download mode, just click Confirm
6. click Next on RUT application, wait until finished.
7. RUT will said that failed to update flash ROM.
8. turn off your phone and remove the battery
9. go to Recovery Mode -- DIFFERENT with DOWNLOAD MODE, recovery mode is : Vol UP + Camera + Power.
10. Open RUT Application and connect the USB
repeat the procedure to install nb0 file
11. wait until finished and successfully update.
12. unplug the phone, and remove the battery
13. do the Master Reset with the following: Hang UP + Camera + Power
14. wait until your phone will restart automatically
15. you will get your phone.
but Please to bear in mind it's on your OWN RISK.
i cannot guarantee, but it works with my phone. i almost tried many ways to get my phone back and this is the successful one.
TIPS about Android Mode
Recovery Mode: Vol Up + Camera + Power
Download Mode: Hang Up + Vol Up + Power
Master Reset: Hang Up + Camera + Power
Fastboot Mode: Hang Up + Vol Down + Power
FTM Mode: Vol Up + Vol Down + Power
How to Flash Your Spice Mi300, CSL Mi300, Boston Orange,
HOW TO RESTORE STOCK CSL BOOT ANIMATION
thanks to GreenJellyBean
[quote=GreenJellyBean,Mar 22 2011, 02:41 PM]
ok, i just successfully changed the bootanimation.
FYI, I am still using stock 2.1 and I manage to change the bootanimation to something else and change back to CSL stock animation with the steps below.
1. Find a boot animation, in my example I am going to use one I dload off the net (see attachment below bootanimation.zip).
2. You phone must be rooted and has Super Manager (any Root Explorer will do).
3. Connect your phone to usb, mount the card and copy the bootanimation.zip to the root of the card.
4. Unplug USB, start Root Explorer and cut the bootanimation.zip (you will need to paste it into another folder later).
5. Browse to "/hidden/data/Power-on Animation" folder, you must have root access granted to root Super Manager to see this folder, it is hidden by default).
6. There is a existing bootanimation.zip there, rename it to existing bootanimation-csl.zip to backup
7. Paste the bootanimation.zip you copied in step 4.
8. Shutdown your phone.
9. Turn it back on and voila, new bootanimation.
p/s: fyi there is a shell script in "/hidden/data/Power-on Animation" that automatically copies the bootanimation.zip to /local/data. Earlier I was trying to paste into /local/data and it kept getting replaced.
hope this will help you all claim warranty :) or custom rom freely without worrying about warranty.